You have hired a professional web designer to build your website. It’s up and running. Congratulations! Now, your next concern is how to market your new website. In this digital era, generating consistent visitor traffic is essential to establishing a powerful online presence.
Let’s look at some of the expert’s tips for promoting your new website.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Social Media Marketing (SMM).
- Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Power of Blogging and Guest Blogging.
Read all the points in detail.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
As per the leading custom website designing agency, SEO is an excellent and most effective way to promote your website. There are over 2 billion websites on the internet, and a new website is created every second. If you don’t make your website search engine friendly, you risk it getting lost in this ocean of content.
While working on SEO-Optimized websites, you will come across two types of SEO optimization:
- On-Page SEO: It incorporates everything a visitor can see on your website. It includes your website structure, responsive design, meta description, video, images, and website copy.
- Off-Page SEO: It covers everything that goes behind the scenes. It includes the engagement, how authoritative it is, and who is linking to it.
We recommend hiring a professional to ensure effective SEO optimization to offer you desired result. These experts are as crucial as a website designing company.
Social Media Marketing.
Social media is another exceptional approach to bringing traffic to your business website. Some of the effective ways are:
- Promote your content on social media. Social media websites such as Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest will help you attract more attention to your content and drive traffic to your website. It also boosts your opportunity of getting backlinks.
- When promoting your content on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, use relevant hashtags to enhance the reach of your post. The hashtag should be relevant to your niche and specific to your content.
- Check out the social media analytics to find out the day and time during which you get the most engagement. Post the content accordingly.
Pay Per Click (PPC).
Pay Per Click is an effective technique to bring traffic to your website from Google. You pay a designated charge every time a user clicks on your ad. Your aim is to convert that user into a customer for a better investment return. You don’t need to spend a significant amount on this. The cost can be as low as 10 cents per click or 5 dollars a day. Choose a keyword phrase, and the search engine will display your ad to the targeted audience.
Digital Marketing professionals are only a call away from you. Schedule a Virtual meeting now and discuss your project in detail (FREE consultation).
Power of Blogging and Guest Blogging.
Posting informative content relevant to your industry will help bring visitors to your new website. Moreover, it will set you apart from your competitors. On the same note, writing a guest blog for other prominent platforms in your niche will generate more traffic. It will help you draw traffic from other blogs that receive more visitors than your current website. Add your website link in the biography at the bottom of the guest blog.
Marketing your new website and driving traffic to it may seem challenging. However, with the right strategy, you can achieve your goal effortlessly. Hire an expert. Sit back and work on your business while the expert ensures the growth of your website.